35l Split Pack
Made to the same proven design as a standard 35l pack, just a little different.
It takes some considerable skill and confidence to make one of these, the main seam is 2m long with 4 corners and it all has to line up precisely.
- Dimensions are: 27cm x18cm x 75cm = 36l to the top of an open bag, excluding pockets.
- Sides and back panel are Ecopak EPX200.
- There is a 10mm webbing daisy chain running up the back of the pack and 5 tabs each side of the pack. Easy enough to carry an ice axe or walking poles.
- The rolltop is black Ecopak EPX70RS Cire. It closes with a side release buckle and has an strap over the top.
- The front panel and base are black EPX400, this is because it holds a stitch well, it has exceptionally good stats and is the right fabric for the job.
- Straps are made from black Ecopak RBC450RS, have a 19mm webbing daisy chain.
- Bottle pockets are standard on all straps. (Though not pictured above)
- Supplied with a sternum strap and 25mm webbing stability belt, both are best left off.
- Weight is around 380g for a standard sized pack.
- There are only 2 options: Torso length, Panel colour.
- If you would like a special colour combination email and I will add it to the shop.
Shipping is by NZPost Courier, $15.5 for anywhere in NZ.